Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Kodak Moments: Rainbow Birthday Party

Earlier this week I posted a tutorial for Littleheart’s rainbow circle skirt I made her for her birthday. We really had a great party, even though some of our family was missing (the one’s that live far away).

It was mostly an adult party, since she is only two, and gets a little birthday party at daycare with her daycare friends. But lots of her “special people” were there, and she was in seventh heaven! I tried not to go overboard, but I did try to put the rainbows in wherever I could (mostly in the decorations and desserts).

Here are some of the things I made and links to my inspirations:











You know what else was really special about the party? 5 people were wearing clothes I made! My cousin was wearing the circle skirt, my cousin’s kids were wearing a dress and shirt I made them for their birthdays, my mom was wearing her “perfect fit shirt” and of course Littleheart’s outfit.  It was a great feeling, and made all the hard work worth it!

Great Party!



I will be back soon with a tutorial for the shirt I made my cousin’s son and will finally be joining the Project run and play sew along, so stay tuned…

2 comments: