Sunday, October 21, 2012

Exchange Program with Fabric Fascination

I am really excited, I was chosen to participate in an exchange program with fabric fascination. Fabric fascination offers 1 yard of free fabric to 5 bloggers, and in exchange the bloggers make something with the fabric and write up a tutorial on their blog. The tutorial is then featured on fabric fascination and totally tutorials.

There were three bundles of fabric to choose from:


I chose the middle bundle assuming I would make something for Littleheart (the others are too "grownup").

The fabric arrived safely a couple of days ago. I have decided what to make and have already started working on it....I have until November 10th to finish and get my tutorial posted.

I hope you come back soon to see what I came up with!

Bye for now...

1 comment:

  1. Sasee would have liked the bottom fabric in the first pile.
    Love Els

    ReplyDelete